This award will go to the organisation, operator or employee who, in the opinion of the judges, has made the most innovative contribution towards safety and safe driving during the past year.
Who can be nominated?
This category is open to authorities, coach operators, individual managers or licensed PCV drivers.
… and by whom?
We welcome nominations from employers, customers and organisations campaigning or promoting safety and safe driving. Self-nomination is acceptable.
Criteria and Entry Requirements
The award will be based on the quality of the information supplied. The information should:
• Describe the contribution made to safe driving by the individual or initiative
• State how the initiative was executed, showing the methods used and why
• Supply evidence showing the results or improvements made to safe driving
• State whether the results are likely to be sustainable and how they might be more widely applied in the industry
• Describe any future plans for further development.
• Supply appropriate examples of the any materials used in any campaign or initiative associated with the nomination.
Entries should address each of the above criteria to assist with the judging process, because non-transferable marks will be allocated for each of these criteria.