The UK Bus Awards are now in their 22nd year. Building on the continuing and growing success of the scheme since its inception in 1996, we are currently working on our 2017 competition.
We are seeking further sponsorship funds, and offer a range of benefits specially designed to ensure a return on investment through opportunities to:
- create awareness
- build brands
- provide networking opportunities.
- To achieve positive coverage of bus transport in the local, regional and national media
- To provide incentives for bus companies, their management and staff, local authorities and industry suppliers to adopt good practice in their businesses
- To provide a forum in which best practice can receive wider coverage in the industry
What We Offer
- Promotional opportunities to the industry’s key decision-makers
- High-profile, quality opportunities for corporate hospitality
- A well-organised and prestigious awards event
- High quality administration and organisation
How You can Participate
- Sponsorship of individual awards
- Sponsorship of the scheme as a whole
- Sponsorship of the awards ceremony
- Advertising in our publications
- Purchase Patron and Support packages designed to enable operators and major groups to support the awards without conflict of interest
Packages to Suit Your Needs
You can make your choice from a range of sponsorship and support packages, all of which offer significant benefits.
- UKBA Award Sponsor
A high-profile deal, linking your company with an individual award category
- UKBA Scheme Sponsor
High-profile support of the overall scheme
- UKBA Ceremony Sponsor
A high-quality corporate hospitality opportunity in return for sponsorship of the presentation ceremony
- UKBA Event Sponsor
A range of packages enabling your company to be identified with particular aspects of UKBA events - our short-list announcement, seminar and presentation ceremony
- Tailor-made Sponsorship Packages
to meet your specific needs
You can find out more about these opportunities and their costs by talking to our sales staff - COMPLETE THE FORM if you would like us to contact you.
Meanwhile, you can read or download our full colour brochure describing the full range of sponsorship opportunities - CLICK HERE.