Conditions of Entry
Please take careful note of the following conditions of entry. By submitting an entry to the UK Bus Awards scheme, you are deemed to have agreed to abide by these.
- The decision of the judges appointed by the UK Bus Awards Management Committee will be final. No correspondence will be entered into with entrants concerning the decision of the judges on any matter associated with the scheme.
- The Management Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry, or to disqualify an entry from consideration, for any reason it considers valid, and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence concerning such a decision.
- The premature disclosure of an entry’s status as a short-listed or winning nomination will render the entry liable to disqualification.
- The Management Committee reserves the right to move a nomination from one award category to another if it considers the scheme nominated to be more appropriate for another category.
- Entries for categories involving individual members of staff MUST be countersigned by the employee being nominated.
- Material from any entry may subsequently be published by The Bus Industry Awards Ltd ("BIA"), and submission of material with the entry will be taken as granting copyright for BIA to do so without reference to the nominee.