Categories for 2021
- Bus and the Community
- Cultural Change *
- Diversity * (NEW category for 2021. See the criteria here.)
- Engineer of the Year *
- Leader of the Year *
- London Bus Garage of the Year
- Luke Rees-Pulley Award for Top London Bus Driver
- Making Buses a Better Choice
- Marketing *(Amended category. See the new criteria here.)
- New Horizons
- ROSCO Award for Contribution to Safer Driving
- Services to the Bus Industry (no entry form – awarded by the Management Committee)
- Top National Bus Depot
- Top National Bus Driver
- UK Bus Operator of the Year (selected from the winners of the three categories below):
- Top City Operator
- Top Independent Operator
- Top Shire Operator
- Unsung Heroes *
- Young Manager of the Year *
* ‘free flow’ entry forms
Category changes for 2021
- New category: Diversity. This is intended to recognise particular efforts to promote diversity in all forms, such as particular efforts to attract a diversity of people into the industry, the promotion of equal opportunities, initiatives to make it obvious that a business welcomes recruitment from all, and practices designed to help a business to be part of the diverse community in which it operates. The full criteria for this new category can be found here.
- The Sustained Marketing Excellence and Marketing Initiative of the Year categories will be rested this year and replaced with a single Marketing category. The amended criteria is available here.
- The title of the ROSCO award has been slightly revised to better reflect the criteria of the category.
- The ‘free flow’ entry form trialled in the last competition was liked by entrants and judges and so has been extended to more categories this year.