31 August 2020
We’ve consulted with judges, entrants and other stakeholders and made the following changes for the 2021 competition:
- All entry forms are now online.
- There is a new category: Diversity. This is intended to recognise particular efforts to promote diversity in all forms, such as particular efforts to attract a diversity of people into the industry, the promotion of equal opportunities, initiatives to make it obvious that a business welcomes recruitment from all, and practices designed to help a business to be part of the diverse community in which it operates. The full criteria of this new category can be found here.
- The Sustained Marketing Excellence and Marketing Initiative of the Year categories will be rested this year and replaced with a single Marketing category. The amended criteria is available here.
- The title of the ROSCO award has been slightly revised to better reflect the criteria of the category.
- The ‘free flow’ entry form trialled in the last competition was liked by entrants and judges and so has been extended to more categories this year.