The UK Bus Awards are about to enter their 20th year, as we have built on the huge success of the competition over the years since 1996.
Unlike other award schemes that are run purely for profit, this scheme is run by a not-for-dividend company that exists solely to run the awards, organised for the industry and by the industry.
All our resources are ploughed into the business to benefit the industry. We do this in the form of
- our annual PR campaign to promote the winners
- our widely-read web site (which receives almost 2 million hits a year)
- our other events designed to “spread the word” about good practice.
And, as anybody attending the Lunch will know, the Awards continue to ‘recognise, reward and inspire’, more so now than ever.
In order to offer the opportunity for as wide a range of operators as possible to support the Awards, we have introduced support packages, including an Ambassador product designed especially for small and medium-sized enterprises. These packages are priced between £600 and £1,750, and offer a range of benefits in return, including:
- between one and five free seats at the Presentation Ceremony at Troxy in November
- advertising and PR opportunities, including a linked banner advertisement on the UK Bus Awards web site (which received over 1.8m hits over the last 12 months)
- a discounted price for attendance at our Annual Conference
More details are available in our special brochure for operator support packages, which you can download by CLICKING HERE.